Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from South Georgia

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by T bucket Ray, May 14, 2012.

1. T bucket Ray

T bucket Ray

Well, I like it here, lots to look at,grinn, I am from South Ga, [Madison,Ga area] am retired from me working too hard and now to have some fun,
    I have a shop[part time] building trikes[3 wheel cycles] and also have a Powdercoating shop here in Athens,Ga, I am working on building a 1927 T bucket Roadster and t will be vw powered, why not, I know how to work on them and it will be different too, grinn.
    I was in So Calif for 18 yrs and had learned alot about Hotrods, how to chop them and anything else that could be done to make them pretty and go fast, grinn.
    So if I can be of help to anyone on here, give me a yell and I'll do what I can to help you out,

2. charlieb66

charlieb66

Welcome from South Carolina. Hadn't heard that they split Georgia up into a North and South, that happened to Carolina a long time ago. Tell us more about your powder coating ability, size wise, and experience. I am about 1 hour East in SC.

3. Welcome from Rockmart GA! Henrietta the '38 Ford pickup and Ozelle the '55 Ford send friendly horn honks.

4. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

5. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

Welcome from Oregon!

6. Welcome from South Carolina,we have family in South Georgia,Valdosta to be exact. HRP

7. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy.

8. mikeallcars

mikeallcars

Welcome from Tennessee .

9. Welcome from Buford ga

10. Grommet

Grommet
    from South GA

Welcome to the HAMB