Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Rio Rancho, New Mexico

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 65PANELRAT, Jul 27, 2007.

1. 65PANELRAT

65PANELRAT

Guys I'm new to signing up although I have been on the H.A.M.B. for a couple of months now, my two friends and I really enjoy your site.:D Working on a 54' 3100, already installed glass, and red steel wheels/ buffed white walls. Plans are to lower and leave Patina paint and drive the hell out of. My daily driver is the 65' C10 Panel, 235 C.I., and 3 on the tree, lots of fun to drive. The 56' Bel-Air was my dad's, been in our family about 25 years, 327 Cu. In., 3 speed on the floor, 4:11's and Grecian Gold and Calypso Cream 2 tone paint. The 72' I'v owned about 16 years bought from a one owner, A.T. and stock 350 Cu. In. with 130,000 miles, Purple Hornies, runs great.

Attached Files:

2. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

You've only got two friends? I'm sorry to hear that. ;)

Welcome from the other side of the mountains.

3. get the hell out of hear. i just moved away from the great rio rancho to houston tx. god it sucks here and i miss rio rathole like you couldnt imagine. i was there this weekend. sorry we didnt meet before i move. welcome.