Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Perth Western Australia

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by newport, Aug 9, 2009.

1. newport

newport

Hi I started out drag racing motorcycles but have always had muscle cars and am slowly working my way back in years. Down to 1966 and looking at 1957 next but have to have a hemi powered hot rod soon

2. G,day newport welcome aboard, dont know if an 88 jag is hamb friendly? Only joking, you will enjoy your ride here. Good Captain.

3. newport

newport

Hi Good Captain,
    Had an offer on the Jag today it's going tomorrow. Spent the arvo taking a head of my 72 Newport, have to replace a head gasket.That should keep me straight with the HAMB?

4. Welcome from another west aussie.I think most of us would love a hemi powered
    Hotrod.

5. Ahh no. I think 64 is pretty well the limit - unless it's a front engined fuel car or early F/C! Better go over the "read this first" bit again.

Anyway, welcome, soak it up and enjoy.

6. George

George

Welcome to the HAMB!:)

7. sly

sly

welcome to the H.A.M.B.

had a girl friend once that was rotten to the corp, but real good to the army

8. Les Moran

Les Moran
    from australia

Welcome Newport .

Got just the car for ya, Will be for sale shortly.

All steel 32 roadster, 354 Hemi ,Toploader trans, 9: Diff . All Traditional .

Les

9. You type pretty good English for being an Australian.....(ha ha) Welcome Aboard!

10. newport

newport

Sorry X38 I meant selling the Jag.

11. Deu55

Deu55

Hey welcome, have fun..

12. Welcome to the HAMB...hell the more OZ HAMBrs the better