Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. converseandbowlingshirts

converseandbowlingshirts
    from Eugene, OR

My name is James and I'm an alcaholic, uh, no, I'm new here. I have a mild custom '62 chev 4dr htp that is back on the road after several years of working on it. I met a few of the HAMB guys at VLV 8 and 9 and at the last Billetproof that said y'all were ok.

Here's the car

[​IMG]

here is a gallery of more photos
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiocoburg/sets/72157594347339543/

2. Hey James.....welcome....

I recognise that car from your Flickr page!

3. converseandbowlingshirts

converseandbowlingshirts
    from Eugene, OR

Nice to see you on hear. We'll have to have a shooter meet-up at Billetproof next year. We can all have an awkward intoduction followed by an uncomfortable silence, then make up a lame excuse about needing to go get a drink for the wife or something!
    ;)

4. Sounds like a regular HAMB Meet n Greet to me then!!

:D:eek::D

5. hay, james....I met you at Fins drive-in in Springfield...drove the red VW (sorry, guys!) chopped 'vert....welcome....worked on my model a coupe hot rod tonite some ...had to swap out a bent spindle for a good one a friend of mine had up in his barn....worked on the homemade tilt steering set up a little....ya know, the usual stuff after work...........Done any more on the chebbie?

6. converseandbowlingshirts

converseandbowlingshirts
    from Eugene, OR

I remember that VW...very hot-rod like, btw. Ya, I have done a little more here and there. I don't have a very big garage though, so working in this shitty weather sucks the big one.
    Nice to see you on here.