Register now to get rid of these ads!

New, from North Carolina

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 67poncho, Dec 21, 2016.

1. 67poncho

67poncho
    from Middlesex

image.jpeg
    Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I have a 1967 lemans that was at some point cloned to a gto. I'm leaving it as is and trying to do a period correct look for it. Was a anniversary gift from my wife. I've had it a year and a half. I really am looking forward to getting my next Pontiac. Hopefully a cheiftain.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  2. Welcome to the HAMB (from NC as well, Greenville to be exact). Just be forewarned, as nice as your LeMans is (and I like it), the year cut-off for this site is 1965. Wouldn't change a thing on it!! Maybe your next toy....;)

3. 67poncho

67poncho
    from Middlesex

Im aware, I have plans to get a Pontiac cheiftain and have found this site to be quite informative. Thanks for the heads up! Figured I could learn a thing or two before getting it.

4. greeting(s) to the board ....

5. graveyardsledder

graveyardsledder

Welcome from NC, Sanford to be exact. Have fun on the board, there are plenty of good people here to help you out with any problem you may have.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. 67poncho

67poncho
    from Middlesex

Thanks guys, I'm from Raleigh, well originally from durham but in Raleigh now.

7. jvpolvere1

jvpolvere1

8. Welcome from Clayton,,,,you're going to get a great education from this site!!!

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

9. Hello and welcome to the HAMB enjoy your ride!!!!

10. Welcome from Salisbury NC bud