Register now to get rid of these ads!

new from N.E.P.A.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by aerorocket, Oct 29, 2007.

1. aerorocket

aerorocket
    from N.E. P.A.

Hello h.a.m.b. members. I have wanted to join your forum for a long time, but except for parts searching on ebay with my sons help, I am definately computer challenged. MY first car was a 55 chevy, which with the help of friends and my dad, we stuck in a boneyard 389 poncho. Although most of my racing was done during the muscle car era I prefer the 50's. I recently attended a pre 1964 event at Beaver Bob's strip in central P.A.. I pitted for my good friend Bob Bilbow; he has his dads old blown hemi-powered Lynnwood chasis rail. His dad was the designer and fabricator of the Lynnwood chasis. We didn't run to well but we had a blast. I hope that I can be a positive contributor to your sight. Also I will appreciate any help I can get with the projest my son and I have going. We are putting an olds J-2 into a 1952 willys aero. We have found that old olds parts are scarce and expensive, but not nearly as hard to find as aero parts, especially trunion suspension parts in useable condition. thanks for your time, Bob P.S. it has 3 pedals

2. welcome from hatboro,pa

3. aerorocket

aerorocket
    from N.E. P.A.

thanks for the welcome hotrodsurfer.

4. fatabone

fatabone

Welcome! I also was at the show in Beaver Springs and the Linwood Special was a bad ass rail. Glad you finally started posting.

Jr

5. noboD

noboD

Welcome from central PA.

6. The37Kid

The37Kid

Welcome to the HAMB! Say hello to Bob Bilbow next time you see him, I've got a Lyndwood rail his dad built in 1959 for The Danbury Modifiers here in Connecticut. Good luck with the Aero. Best wishes, Bob

7. aerorocket

aerorocket
    from N.E. P.A.

I spoke to Bob Bilbow yesterday and he said he would love to see your car. Maybe next year you could bring it to Beaver Springs. Thanks for the reply, Bob