Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from MinneSNOWda

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by twin city knight, Jan 29, 2009.

1. twin city knight

twin city knight

hey guys, figured I should take care of this intro thing after being a lurking member for almost a year.

I've always been fascinated with old stuff and going fast.

the HAMB is responsible for me keeping my local coffee shop in business and me up too late!

This coming weekend I'm going to see a guy about a modified T roadster body.

I'll try and attach a pic of the body, but I'm an FNG. its nothing pretty but it'll be a way for me do homework for my metal fab classes.

Thanks for the read...any other GSTA guys on this thing? maybe you'll recognize my dad's nova wagon from brainerd or the GSTA show in 06....

Take care! Keep the rubber side down!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  2. twin city knight

twin city knight

link doesn't work. I saw your intro, I also run a dropped s10 as my beater. Saving mine to put under a 49-54 chev after I win the lottery.

3. Not sure why it's not working, looks like you found it anyway though.

4. 40 & 61 Fords

40 & 61 Fords

Welcome from another minnesota guy! I live up on the north side of the cities in Ham Lake.
    That "T" has been on craigslist for quite a while....hopefully you can get a good deal.
    Is your Dad Gary from Magnum superchargers??? He's built motors for a bunch of cool stuff over the years!
    I've been going to the GSTA show as long as I can remember. Growing up, I couldn't wait to get my coupe nice enough to put it in there and at least get a "thanks for being entered" plaque. I got mine finally at the 2002 show.

5. FalconMan

FalconMan
    from Minnesota

Welcome from Corcoran, a NW of Mpls.
    Doug

6. koachwerks

koachwerks

I have a 51 chev truck that I'm selling that you wouldn't have to win the lottery to have.

7. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas.

Lucky667

8. twin city knight

twin city knight

40 & 61: Gary isn't my dad, but he is close friends with my dad. he built the big block in the family racecar.

Which, if anyone's interested in a stout little SBC or ford, he's always got stuff out at most of the swaps here in MN, usally around crate motor prices, but they'll actually make the power he says they make, if not more. next time you're at a local show and see something with a supercharger on it, look for "magnum superchargers" on the intake or on the blower itself. check my signature for his site, it's worth a look at least.