Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Maryland

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by thebearded1!, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Bought a 56 Ford but its going to be too much for me to handle for my first project.Hoping to get something old and cool one day. I've got an old Japanese motorcycle I've fixed up but it ain't old enough for here. Been going to races and shows for years and love taking photos. Jalopy Showdown is my favorite show, ScaryLarry always makes it a great event. Hoping to get something old and cool one day.
    Taken at Jalopy Showdown 2015
    [​IMG]

2. Welcome oh great Bearded 1 to our little hot rodding nexus. Enjoy your HAMBtime........your pal, Don.:D

lothianwilly71 and wraymen like this.
  3. Be sure to join in the fun and frivolity over in the Maryland Social Group with the infamous "White Slice Pizza Man".:D;) Sept 2015 Md HAMB Social @ Szuba's (1).JPG

4. Welcome, glad you decided to join the family.:) ......and pay no attention to that Don guy.;)

5. .....................Why would he, nobody else does!!!:D;)

lothianwilly71 and wraymen like this.
  6. Hello and welcome to the H.A.M.B. enjoy your ride!!;);)

lothiandon1940 likes this.