Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Hurst Racing Tires

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODRUBBER, May 29, 2013.

1. JustplainJ

JustplainJ
    from so.cal.

thanks buddy, guess I should read them before posting...

2. Killer video! Im about ready to buy a set for my project 55 soon!

3. YoungGun

YoungGun

X2 I know a lot of people that want a 26x7or9

4. jeffbr33

jeffbr33
    from norwich,ct

a couple years ago I was building a bobber pick-up,no dragster but it looks mean,anyway I had to get some piecrust slicks and ask people I would see that had them at car shows all over and would ask what kind and how good they are,that's how I found hurst,i then ordered a pair of 15/10/30 cheaters,when I went to have them mounted the guy had a hard time,i then called hurst and they sent a weight patch for one tire,i was a little pissed at the time and took them back to be mounted and told the guy what cody had told me and it worked heavy but worked,i was pretty happy, now I put them on this truck and loved it, a year later the truck was on the road and the tires were great,i live in the northeast and only drive a few months a year.this summer is almost gone and getting ready for the hotrod reunion in NH,and was checking the truck and found a problem.i got on here and saw quite a few claims about hurst and thought,i'm screwed(I wrote this on another thread that turned into a shootin match.anyway someone said call cody so I did and we talked for quite awhile and that problem was takin care of.i thought about it off and on all day(I won't say i'm jumpin with joy, but happy)what this all boils down to is this little company is making stuff we want,yes there will be a problem now and then and with tires and not knowing first hand who doing what, it must be tough on them,they took my word on what I said and dealt with it(i'm sure there not jumpin with joy either)so all I can say is I think the guys that make hurst tires are pretty good.

5. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

See, told ya!

6. jeffbr33

jeffbr33
    from norwich,ct

yes you did, thank you! now i'll be movin on