Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Georgia

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by TRoadster, May 2, 2008.

1. TRoadster

TRoadster
    from Georgia

Hi y'all. I'm a born and raised Georgian. I've been to this forum before off of other hotrod forums but after reading an interesting thread on old ford radius rods, I decided to join here so i could learn more. I'm building a 23' Track T. I've been working on it off and on for several years. Had planned to build within two years but after a cut in pay and a move, I've just now begun to start working on it again. Mostly stock Buick 430, automatic tranny, 9" rear, widened bucket body with turtle deck. After reading the radius rod thread, I've decide to make some chages to my rear suspension setup. This is what makes forums like this one so great, you can learn from other peoples misstakes before going out and killing yourself.

2. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.

Welcome from another "Cracker" where are you in georgia?

3. welcome from Ole Miss!

4. TRoadster

TRoadster
    from Georgia

chopnchaneled, I live north of Newnan. There seems to be a few of us here. Are there any good hotrod/streetrod shows in your neck of the woods? There was one in Newnan. Once a month at the Home Depot parking lot. It was one Saturday a month during the summer. I haven't seen in a year so I don't know if they moved or what.

5. crook

crook
    from Winder,Ga

6. slick39

slick39
    from dallas ,ga

welcome from west ga there is one just about every weekend around here the dallas block party is the best around to me its the 4 sat of every month

7. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

Welcome from LA! (Lower Austell)

8. Lostrebel

Lostrebel

Welcome from Northwest Georgia

9. PASTDUEBILL

PASTDUEBILL

Welcome from east Alabama. We have some pretty good cruise nights in Bowden ,Carrollton, Villa Rica area.

10. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.

Bout the only thing i can think of right now is Brads swapmeet and show held at lanier speedway on the first sun of the month, i think the july one is a saturday and sunday meet. sometimes there is some pretty good stuff there on the two day meet and several cars.
    anyhow if you can make it look me up, there normaly are a few hambers there.