Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Central Coast California

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by cgstitt, Nov 20, 2012.

1. cgstitt

cgstitt

Hello,

Been searching the forum for a while, but now ready to start on my first build. Just finished restoring a non-HAMB friendly 81 c10 short wide bed father and son project, now shifting gears to my 34 Chevy 3 window coupe. I've got a decent start, good steel body already chopped and channeled over a 34 Ford frame, but lots of work to do. I plan to start on the front end, replacing a narrowed front axle, spring, poorly repaired front cross member and box the frame. I'm sure many questions and hours of research on the forum are to follow.

2. Welcome post some pics of the chevy. I would love to move over to Orcutt

3. cgstitt

cgstitt

Thanks, my youngest son and I were over at FOMOSO for the Hot Rod Reunion a couple weeks ago. Here is a pic of the car right before I acquired it, unfortunately the magnesium wheels weren't included. I have a couple more pics, but seems like they are too large (3-4 meg) to load.

Attached Files: