Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from canadia!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by jordabennett, Dec 23, 2011.

1. hey guys, names jordan. live in langley bc canada. I'm a welder and fabricator and build 4x4s mud trucks and starting hotrods.. I'm in love with the culture and can't wait to finally start my own project and not for others. And what a perfect place to gain knowledge and learn from the pros. hope i can join the family! I've been in love with rods for years while my dad and i have attended every carshow and saw what would be now today as my dream car a 1955 chevy 2door
    so its time. I'm on the hunt and have a few leads.. keep my figures crossed and see what happens, will be going gasser style and cant wait to seek more knowledge about them! shakey puddin you shall be my go to! I'm in love with your car!
    cheers guys

jordan

2. davidbistolas

davidbistolas

I've never been to Canadia, but I hear it's nice. The people there are called Canadiaians.

Welcome to the Hamb Jordan :)

3. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

Welcome from Vancouver Island!

4. khead47

khead47
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Mom was from toronto. Thought the term was Canuckien! Welcome.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Welcome from Omtariariario!

That's in Camada!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  6. Here we go again!

7. Yup, we're nice folk, cold on the outside, warm on the inside, great beer, lousy politics. Welcome from the Niagara Region of Ontary-ary-ary-oh!

8. screwball

screwball

welcome from eastern libario. No I didnt vote them in.

9. chriscris

chriscris

Glad to see others not to far away!!