Register now to get rid of these ads!

New England Rechroming

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Darby, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Darby

Darby

Any suggestions for a plating shop in New England, preferably between Boston and Maine? I've got a few trim pieces on the truck that need replating, and I'd rather find a place that I can drop them off, rather than shipping them someplace halfways across the country. 'Course, if somebody knows a place halfway across the country that does great work for low $$$, I'm down with that too.

Thanks

2. WildWilly68

WildWilly68

get ahold of Polisher on here...he can probably point you in the right direction

3. South Shore Plating in Quincy if they're still in business.

4. Mass Butcher

Mass Butcher

PM me. We do(outsource) chrome plating. Not trying to pawn my services, but if I can help out I will. Grade 9 chrome, guranteed or we do it again for free. Let me know if I can help.

5. BigJim394

BigJim394

South Shore is still in business, but as he had to build a treatment plant to handle the waste from plating processes a few years ago that cost about a million bucks, chrome plating prices went up. If you are looking for cheap find one of the places that outsources the plating to Mexico where the environmental practices are a little less "strict".
    South Shore does do REALLY nice work though.

6. polisher

polisher
    Alliance Vendor

what is grade9 chrome?
    Never heard of it.