Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Demon 98's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Capitan Insano, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texas_rat_trap

texas_rat_trap

I agree with ZMan! I think they look correct on these old engines.....maybe not period correct but they do look right to me...I wander what people would be sayin' if these carbs came out 60+ years ago? Would they look period correct then?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
  2. aussiesteve

aussiesteve
    BANNED

1 question.
    Since Barry grant declared chapter 11 are parts going to be available for his carbs if he don,t make it?

3. robt500

robt500
    from Lex, KY

An alternator doesn't look out of place, either! JK, hope it runs well.

4. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

Hell if I had the extra $1200 to get the Demons over the 94's I have now , you bet ! they will run a hell of a lot better and no fuss no mess either .
    I look at it this way , " It's your car so you do what you want to it !" It might not be my cup of tea but if you are one of those guy's at car shows that go by every car and start nit picking the shit out of everyone there , then you are a biggest asshole out there ! We are all out to have fun with our hot rods no matter what you have for a carb ! If you want a 97 or 94 then run them but enjoy the car ! Just don't sit there and nit pick someone else's car apart and be a total fuc**n asshole and bad mouth other people rides ! It's theirs , not yours ! i really get the shits of those kind of people ! this is not what this hobby or life style is all about . You surely can't tell me all that your traditional 97's or 94's are sitting on a TRADITIONAL engine so stop bitching !

RetroJim

5. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

It's too early to tell. They haven't announced their plans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.