Register now to get rid of these ads!

New cruise night starting at Galaxy Burger in ontario

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by o2bdone, Jul 28, 2010.

1. I went to a car show this past week end and got a flyer for a new cruise night starting in Ontario CA off the 60 and Archibald at a place called Galaxy burger .I call to ask about it and they said depending on the turn out it will determine on if this cruise night will contiue to be held.Has any one heard about this ? Would love to see this lot full of cars Its big.

2. Ontario CA nada or Ontario CA lifornia?

I don't actually have a Galaxy but my neighbour has a Falcon ... that should get us in.

3. Its in Ontario California

4. The cruise night is today at Galaxy burger off the 60 freeway and Archibald Starts at 5pm

5. Oh yes it is in California

6. nailz

nailz
    from San Diego

I work at the Ontario airport and stop by there to eat sometimes. Im not a big salad guy but their grilled chicken salad is awesome and their menu is huge. Its kind of got a diner atmosphere with an Apollo rocket theme. How was the turnout?

7. Derek Mitchell

Derek Mitchell

Galaxy burger is great, food is good, and they got just about anything you want to eat. Cruise night should be good there.