Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Chop Top Project Pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Moonman, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Moonman

Moonman
    from Cody, WY

Here is pics of the Vaquero Ranchero! 4" chop top, 351 Cleveland, Automatic, Factory Air, Custom Interior, just lowered yesterday, 3" blocks in back and 2 coils out of front. TP, Hotdog Bob and I picked the car up in New Braunsfels, TX last Saturday.

This is how a real friend pays a guy back for the Mercury given to his son. See you at the Roundup.

Adios

Attached Files:

2. C. Montgomery

C. Montgomery

Was that the one that was in the classic car trader? If it is, I saw that....COOOOL ride.

3. Moonman

Moonman
    from Cody, WY

Another picture

Attached Files:

4. Moonman

Moonman
    from Cody, WY

Yeah this is the one. It is a really nice car. Lucky we got it when we did. After the hold money was sent, he got a lot of calls on it. She's sweet. Working on it everyday to have it at the Roundup.
    Adios!

5. C. Montgomery

C. Montgomery

I think I may have saw it at the New Braunfels swapmeet last year, maybe not..Hope to see it at the roundup.
    Cody

6. Hell yeah Moonman! You sure there is enough headroom in there for a big guy like you? [​IMG]

7. Faded Love Garage

Faded Love Garage
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring, TX

Cool Moonman! See ya' at the Roundup.

8. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

Smittk, the seats have been lowered and there is enogh room for Bill to ride comfortably. We were afraid it was a little to low at first but I think it's gonna work allright.The car needs a little attention bot Moon's working on it everyday. Yes, thats the car that was in the autotrader.

9. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

My spelling sux. Sorry!The 70's cragars are going away and Moon's gonna run flipper caps, lakes ,spots, etc. I think the car will be way cool.It needs a windshield like all chopped cars it's broke because the guy didn't sand the edges. We'll fix that later. TP

10. 59FORD

59FORD

Looks good. Do you have any more pics of the whole front end. I was tossing the idea around of painting my headlight bezels to match the color of the car and noticed yours is done already. Keep us updated on the car. It's not often that you see too many kustom 59's out there.