Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Central Coast Cruise

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by surfcaliforniasurf, Jan 25, 2010.

1. surfcaliforniasurf

surfcaliforniasurf

Figured I would help the guy out putting in the effort with this Sat. Morning cruise and throw it up here for you Santa Maria, Orcutt, Lompoc, Nipomo, Central Coast folks. Sure we have the best show of the year (Cruisin' Nationals) but now there is something to do the rest of the year....check it out.

derelicts flyer.jpg

Orcutt Derelicts flyer 2 copy.jpg

2. JOEHOODS

JOEHOODS

no thanks......

3. The Gambler

The Gambler

sounds cool you might see me there..thanks for the info.

4. The Gambler

The Gambler

help this guy out...lets get some people and cars there!

5. surfcaliforniasurf

surfcaliforniasurf

seen a couple hambers there when I have been...and quite a few cool old timers from the Bent Axles

6. az/willis

az/willis

my dad, a few frends on bikes and i went today and did a cruise up to solvang after.... had a blast. it would be cool to get more guys to do a litle cruise after the gathering once a mounth?

7. The Gambler

The Gambler

NICE...no class!.... I was there today, cool people, nice cars, couldn't ask for better weather, had a great cruise with the wife and pup..I'll definetly start showing up more to this one!

8. wpowell

wpowell
    from Orcutt,ca

Thanks allot guys. It has been going for about a year now. The weather this last year has been a little rough, but it's still going. It's a run what ya brung kinda thing. Absolutely everyone is welcome. We've had everything from dragsters,bicycles,tractors all kinds of crazy stuff. I to have seen a few HAMBER's there too. The cruise idea sounds really cool.We do have a Facebook site. Maybe the GAMBLER's interest will kick us in the butt and get it wound up again. I really enjoyed meeting you,your wife and dog. Hope to see you again.