Register now to get rid of these ads!

New can of One Shot

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by eye bone, Jul 17, 2005.

1. eye bone

eye bone

I just want to say hi to anyone who cares out there! Some cats I know have been talking up this site for a while now, so I decided to check it out. I've been sort of hangin' out in the pits for the last week or so and I find this place interesting. So I decided to climb behind the wheel and take her for a spin.

I look forward to contributing where I have something worth saying. And look forward to what others have to say in responce. What I have to offer is what I've learnd from drawing Hotrods & Kustoms vertually all my life. But I still have room to grow, and I look forward to learning from all of you too.

Anyway enough of that!

2. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Do you own a car/truck/maybe a classic airplane with only one pontoon?

Welcome...............and I LOVE Tom Waits!
    xxx
    Brandy

3. eye bone

eye bone

"Re: New can of One Shot
    #2*|* Today, 10:08 AM
    Brandy
    Do you own a car/truck/maybe a classic airplane with only one pontoon?

Welcome...............and I LOVE Tom Waits!"

Ya I have a 49 Ford Club Coupe (curently down w/blown flathead) and a 31 modle A roadster scatterd around the garage.

Ya Tom Waits works for me too!

4. eye bone

eye bone

[/IMG]Here's the 49 the "Bone Machine"!

Attached Files:

5. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

That's really nice! I love the front end on that thing!
    xxx
    Brandy

6. eye bone

eye bone

54 Buick stainless steel grin, like that vilian "Jaws" in thouse corny 007 flicks, or those whales that strain plankton through their teeth, or "Mr. Lucky's" pepetual toothy grin... anyway somthin' to look forward to in ones rear view mirror.

But like with all these cars on this site it's still a work in progress... except right now I'm in art and music mode, and car is on hold.