Register now to get rid of these ads!

New bump on the log

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 1950Deluxe, Mar 21, 2007.

1. 1950Deluxe

1950Deluxe
    from Kansas

Hey
    I don't want to sound like a personal ad in the daily paper but my name is Jarratt and I am from Kansas. After years of building muscle cars and drag cars I decided I needed a change. I went to google and typed in cool shit and it lead me to this site. It really got me going to want to get my 50 Plymouth Deluxe going. The car only has 38000 original miles on it. Soooo HELLO!

2. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

Hey Jarrat, Welcome To The Site, Do You Have Any Pics, Of Your'50 If So Post' Em Up

Rafa.

3. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

Hey Jarratt * Many A Search Leads Us To The Hamb. The Place To Be ! A 50 Mopar Dlx Lo - Miler Kool. I Saw One At The Strip Once. A 2 Door Sedan Ith A 383 In It, That Box Went Like The Wind, A Zephyr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Look On Our Face Was Shock, Man That Was A Suprise. Good Luck With The Ply. I Picked Up A 54 Buick Century 2 Dr Ht, South Of Russell, Ks. That's The First Time I Saw Flagstone Used For Fence Posts. Thin Slivers 4 Feet Tall , And The Pure White Gravel Road's Down There. Welcome To The Hamb, The Place. Rich