Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration New Book

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 40StudeDude, Dec 10, 2017.

1. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Ever go rod running 250 miles or more from home and have troubles? My bro and I take long distance trips in our kustoms every every summer all over the U.S....and yes, We've had our share of problems when driving our old cars. Our latest book is titled "Broke Down, a million miles from home. Now What?" and tells stories of how my brother and I fixed our rods/kustoms on the side of the road a long way from home.

BROKE_DOWN_Cover_Final_small1.jpg

There's also a few humorous stories inside and a couple of stories about one of the first HAMB drags...available personally autographed on www.RAJetter.com or available on Amazon and other fine booksellers. The perfect Christmas gift if you order right away.

R-

2. Cool,hope its full of tips and tricks and help along the way.

loudbang likes this.
  3. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Shoving this back to the top...

R-

loudbang likes this.
  4. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

I couldn't find on your site?

5. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Website is back up...don't know what happened to it...
    Thanx,
    R-

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  6. manyolcars

manyolcars

I will buy it--but cant find it on your website. Where is it? I knew you were an author but didnt know you had so many books. How much for all your books? I'm serious. Whats with the $10 shipping? Isnt book rate about $4?

7. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Manyolcars...The book for some reason disappeared from my website...

Unfortunately, all of my past books you must purchase from Amazon or other fine booksellers...I don't have any left in my personal stash...

As for the $10.00 shipping-I ain't got a clue...!!! On my website I have a $7.50 Priority Mail fee -I don't make any money off that...and the reason I put on Priority Mail is I figure everyone wants the book RIGHT NOW...and you are correct, media mail or book rate is about $4.00. IF you want to take the slow way, send me a money order for $19.95 plus the $4 shipping to my po.box: 440042, Aurora, CO 80044...and thanx...!!!

R-

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  8. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

My website is back up...book is available autographed from my website...

Thanx,
    R-

wraymen likes this.
  9. I was having trouble finding it myself, thanks.

10. HERE

Roger,I have 4 of your previous books,A.C.RED slipped by me but I intend to purchase the new book after the holidays. HRP

11. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Thanx Wraymen and HRP, think you'll both enjoy this book...
    Appreciate it,
    R-

12. I'm sure I will be able to relate, I have spent my fair share of sitting on the side of the road in parts unknown,looking forward to reading you stories. HRP

13. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Was wondering where you've been Roger. Sure have enjoyed your build yhreads, sounds like a good read for Hambers.