Register now to get rid of these ads!

new baby has the wobbles

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by malkintent, Jun 17, 2009.

1. malkintent

malkintent

just picked up a new daily driver.

1964 f100
    does anybody know the best place to get

tie rod ends
    steering box rebuild kit
    king pin rebuild kit 10 over.

or would napa still have this stuff, my local napa sucks,
    they couldnt find a orenge in a box of apples.

pics as soon as i get a camera

2. ryno

ryno

i would assume that your local napa or oreillys should be able to get this stuff. napa has an online store so just get the correct #s that you need and call them, or any auto parts store and they should be able to cross refererence that for you.

differntly dont buy from KANTER in NJ. they suck!! im dealing with them on some wrong parts right now.

3. malkintent

malkintent

thanks
    thats the info i needed

4. 54 savoy

54 savoy

i'm having good luck with auto-zone they have the best website,you can get the part number and go in and not have to answer 50 questions,takes a day or two to get stuff,but oreillys advance can look it up for ya and order it,l.m.c. has some resonable prices. oh,hey ryno i just recomended kanter to someone last week,guess i won't do that again.

5. 54 savoy

54 savoy

6. gafridge

gafridge

I have had good luck with Kanter over the years.We have seven Packards and we order all our front end and brake parts from them,NEVER had a problem.Always quick delivery and right parts,been dealing with them for twenty five or so years.

7. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

www.napaonline.com shows the pieces. The Oreilly site doesn't show anything online for it an I didn't check autozone
    Another online site that seems to have parts at a decent price is rock auto but I can't figure out how to make it work or it doesn't like my laptop.

8. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

9. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

A good auto parts store can get them or Macs , Carpenter or any of the other Ford truck parts places . A common parts !

10. malkintent

malkintent

thanks for al the help

and as far as clipping the front end.

i haaaaattteeee rack n pinion, ifs, clipped trucks, but i can appreciate a well built
    truck. just not on mine