Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Aussie guy.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Rudiments, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Rudiments

Rudiments
    from Australia

Hey there Shauns the name, some of you may ave known me as RockabillyKid from a few years back but a couple of ankle biters entered the equation inbetween.

Lately I just been playin drums in my band and dreaming about a car project.
    My wife and I both come from rodding familys and attend most events here in Melbourne.

Im thinking 40's chev coupe, room for the kids etc etc.
    Carps may even know the car i'm thinking about ;)

2. drhotrodmd

drhotrodmd

Sounds cool! Welcome! :)

3. Bout time you got back to the real world instead of galavantin' round the place playin rock n roll music and changin nappies.
    That's no excuse.
    You're missus told me to tell ya stop dreaming and get yer finger out!
    Now that your brother in law has his own car on the road, your father in law should have full acces to and might let you drive one of his if you ask him nicely. His old Cadeelac would be good for a bloke with a tribe of tin lids in tow. ;)

Know it? Yeah, I know it, think I've even slept with it, not aa bad old klunker but you'll need to screw the grumpy old bugger who owns it coz he's askin waaaay to much for that old heap. :D

BTW, it's a '41 Chevy coupe, fresh engine, all fresh chassis and drivetrain components, wiring by some old fart in Bawston, who travelled all the way to downunder with the loom in his luggage, then blew most of his holiday downunder installing it. Interior is OK, if a tad plain, needs some more orange paint and a set of tars. You could do a lot worse.

4. Aushotrods

Aushotrods

Welcome shaun......Flyin Saucers drummer?
    Howdy!
    Sean.

5. Rudiments

Rudiments
    from Australia

You got me :)

Carps, as fer the grumpy old bugger, he owes me, I took on his daughter :)

6. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey Carps, is that toy car company you work for really going to introduce on the market that silly wagging antennae when it passes another like it?

7. Welcome aboard!

=]

Maiki

8. Welcome Rudiments, Can never have enough Aussies, three generations removed myself....Louver Dude

9. Rudiments

Rudiments
    from Australia

Thanks for the welcome guys...

10. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

A belated welcome to the HAMB. Keep us posted on your future project.