Register now to get rid of these ads!

New artist from Albuquerque

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by SYNFULL, Apr 7, 2006.

1. SYNFULL

SYNFULL

New poster old viewer, I am from NM and love cars stock is ok but modified and radicle are the things I am into. I have worked on a few cars and am learning the ways of the force . so I figured I would stop watching and say something, This seems to be the best of the best, and I hope I will fit in arround here. I will have a website soon so all can see what is going on here in ABQ, I think there is a sample modified car floating around here somewhere that I drew for member radshit if anyone has seen it let me know what you think. I am looking for feedback on what hambers want to see. I will to try do drawings by request, you all will get great rates as I have not established a name here yet. mods to your stock pics to show what you want to do is one of my favorite things. tech drawing drafts.

2. Gas_Tires_Oil

Gas_Tires_Oil

Welcome to the HAMB Synfull.

3. sthero

sthero

Welcome to the HAMB! Hope to see you around ABQ.

4. TRAVEZ

TRAVEZ

welcome synfull, you should post some of your art on the friday art show! there's a lot of killer artists on the HAMB. are you going to try to go to the rumblers car show?