Register now to get rid of these ads!

New addition to the family!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ORGANGRINDER, Mar 28, 2010.

1. ORGANGRINDER

ORGANGRINDER

Just picked this up last week from a fellow hamber! Man i can't wait to get in the middle of this thing! I need to move the pedals and a couple levers but that's really it. I don't like the squareness of the top peice of sheet metal but that's fixable other than that i'm building one of my bbc and droppin it in and going racing! Just really excited about finally having a front engine dragster. I've been wanting one of these since that first trip my grandfather took me to carlisle dragway (here in ark.) to see big daddy run his dragster. Never forgot that day! A little over 40 yrs ago.... Anyway here are some pics....

Attached Files:

2. DYNODANNY

DYNODANNY

Thats f-in asome! congrats.

3. ratster

ratster

thats cool regggie, a new addition to the greazie hubcapz car club. we'll have to take turns driving it, right?

4. ORGANGRINDER

ORGANGRINDER

ya...jason is trying to figure out where i can put the headlights!

5. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

HELL YEAH. Something I hope to acquire someday myself. Congrats on your new hot rod!!! Looks killer.