Register now to get rid of these ads!

New 2005 Paso Thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Comet, Apr 4, 2005.

1. torpedo8

torpedo8
    BANNED
    from hell

werd

2. I'll be going but I may be in my Japanese shit box so I'll try to catch you lot on the highway. If I take my 216 powered superbadassfuckingafasternyourkustomkultureshitbox you will all have a VERY slow trip to Paso, I'll see you there one way or another

3. momentumfoto

momentumfoto
    from Yes

4. " oh you must be Mitch"...I punched him in the teeth and said "no I'm a truck drivin' sonova bitch"

DEADBOLT kicks ass. :)

5. WHo's doing a mad dash to get thier car ready (I know everybody is!) i got mine pretty much set-up:
    [​IMG]

6. Also, are there any pinstripers here who are going to be in the convoy because i was looking for somebody to stripe this panel:

[​IMG]

7. dehudso

dehudso

I'd like to take the front clip off, sandblast it and paint it before Paso. Other than that, just throw a spare tire in, some tools and some earplugs.

Maybe try some 15x7's in the back. We'll see.

8. BlackFlag

BlackFlag

Friday memorial day weekend at 10AM? Sounds like a plan to me. Now heres the trick, can I scrounge enough cash to get it painted before Paso....

9. i'll give you that guy's number tomarrow (?) maybe.

10. RagDoll

RagDoll

Planning on lowering the Pontiac this weekend. I hope to do some cosmetic repair to the door panels, paint the dash, and get it out of black primer by Paso. It's looking promising though!

11. brandokust

brandokust

I'll be headin down friday night to take advantage of the cool temperature and empty highway. Thinkin of just hoppin on the 101 for simplicities sake but'll take me about another hour that way, any of u vets know the fastest way down from up here in the north bay.

12. Von Scott

Von Scott
    from fresno,ca

Unless a miracle happens(that I'm blessed with all the knowledge I need to finish my car in a month) then I'll probably be driving my daily. Coming out of the valley so I guess we'll see you guys there Sat. I think there is going to be a few guys coming in from Fresno.

13. Hey, it could be worse. My daily turned itself back into a project [d'oh!], so I'm going to be hitching a ride down. Maybe if I help him paint it, my friend will able to take my former '62 [that I had for, like, five minutes] down for the show [though it seems to defeat the purpose of getting rid of a vehicle if you still have to work on it.:confused: ].

14. BlackFlag

BlackFlag

What guys number Jake?

15. THe Guy who can help you out in the paint department!

16. We got three weeks or so to go so let just make sure every thing is still on, Gilory 10:00am costco P-lot.
    JUst making sure every things still on!

17. I'll be heading down to Paso from Hollister either Friday night after work or Sunday morning. I have to go to a wedding on Saturday so I'm shit outta luck. It's looking like I'll be headed down Friday and coming back Saturday morning. What day are you guys heading down at 10am?