Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods New 1932 5w Coupe progress report 10/26/2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DICK SPADARO, Oct 24, 2012.

1. DICK SPADARO

DICK SPADARO
    Member Emeritus

Hi guys and gals, Here is a quick up date on the new 1932 5W coupe project.

Well production is in the final stages of fitting and fixtures and the production is about to ramp up. As I understand as of todays conversation the final MFGSRP has been set a $20,999.00 for the complete body with swinging doors and deck lid. The body package will not include a firewall nor dashboard but will include a windshield frame, garnish moldings and windshield header. The doors and deck lid are functional including door latches as well as the entire installation of the interior wood,essentially ready to set on the frame.

If you are planning on attending the SEMA Show in Las Vegas a production body will be on display and you can touch and feel.

Now available and ready to ship are the individual door units if you have a car with no doors or completely trashed ones, MFGSRP has been set a $2100.00 ea and I have included some pictures at the bottom of this post. Available before the new year will be quarter panels but I have no specific price on those.

Since this is the quickest way to keep everyone on the HAMB informed I will post more information as it becomes available or try to answer short questions. If you are interested in more information or getting on the purchase list its best to just PM me. That's all the gossip for right now.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  2. uncle buck

uncle buck

Dick,Is this the United Pacific produced body you are refering to?

3. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

4. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

Dick, the body price seems in line with the Brookville and hopefully will be as good as a Brookville. I still buy the real deals but have considered buying one of these bodies. I will view them at SEMA in a few weeks.
    Lynn

5. Can't wait to see it at SEMA. Is there a price on the garnish moldings?

6. draider

draider
    from Texas

Very cool! I'll be looking forward to seeing pics.

7. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Damn I could use a pair of those doors....bad!

8. DICK SPADARO

DICK SPADARO
    Member Emeritus

Hot Rod Ron the complete set of moldings is I think $1500.00 for all 5

9. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

Dick: Will the body seams (top and cowl) still have to be welded together as it was at Louisville or will all the seams be welded and finished?

10. Mr64

Mr64

Any new update on the body's? I hear they are done, shipped, and being sold now. Any detailed pictures of what they actually look like. Thanks.

11. R&D Chassis

R&D Chassis