Register now to get rid of these ads!

"Never Chew A Pickle With a Little Slap & Tickle!"...(52 pics!)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fat Hack, Jul 17, 2005.

1. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

I opened my eyes at 7:33am this morning, awakening from a dream that took place in the 70s, and I was Gerald R Ford...shacked up with a waitress from some small diner and her kid in Washington. Betty musta been out on a binge again...

The phone rings at 7:39am as I'm working out my morning deposit. Damn, DirtyT is up before NOON? Now I KNOW it's gonna be a strange day for sure!

By 8:30am, we were rolling in the Dirty Purple Passion Van to go pick up my new 52 Chevy and tow it home. Early start to the day for BOTH of us!

After a few minutes of my zig-zag navigating, Bryan was griping about how he'd never be able to back-track to my house in the van. He was crowing something about touring every trailer park between the two destinations just for fun while we wandered every known street in the Downriver area on our Short Rope Of Death Tour, but I just laughed...he always worries about trivial things like knowing where we're going!!

Soon, we arrived, and pushed the old four port out into the street from it's driveway resting spot to hook up World's Shortest Tow Strap to it! Still a little tired and anxious to rejoin my waitress in Washington (not to mention my gig as the dude who runs the Country!), I laid down on the job...

Attached Files:

2. 62 wagon

62 wagon
    from DETROIT

car looks great, you should have call i wold have lent a hand:D

3. Hack Im havin a public auction NEXT WEEKEND-in there are two running 305's -a decent 78 and real sweet '92 HO specimen.....neither will bring much. let me know if you are even remotely interested.....

4. jdubbya

jdubbya

If you want respect, you need to dress the part... Mr. President...sir.:D

Attached Files:

5. murph

murph

Are you sure you'll be able to Squeeze that one in the driveway?

-murph

6. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

that right there is funny i dont care who you are ;)

Viva la pickle prez:D

7. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Funny as Joe's rendition is, I thought THIS might be kinda cool...

Attached Files:

8. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

yea thats sweet and all but i am not helping u hard top it:D so dont get to attached to that look alltogether:D no more hardtopping cars i vow that for the rest of my life one is more then enough:rolleyes:

9. It looks pretty sweet. The trunk has that 90s Mopar paint scheme!

10. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Trucker hats rule.

Nice car. When is Brian gonna help ya hardtop it?

11. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

ha im up before noon two days in a row!! so hell must of froze over but im still not hardtopping:D

12. dvlscoupe

dvlscoupe

You know once you get the sawz-all, peanut butter, vasaline, welder, and grinder out he'll be there with bells on!

13. Was that waitresses name Doris????????? Doesn't she like it a little rough?

Nice car, '52 was a good year, Eisenhower would've approved to your new motorvation.

-slacker

14. 30roadster

30roadster

you can get in trouble showing people pictures of your pickle on the internet Hack!... I like your photoshop! - we want progress pic's!

15. aedan

aedan
    from ###

lookin good mate

16. airkooled

airkooled
    from Royal Oak

Congrats on the new Chev. You oughta have it ready for Dream Cruise at least, right? That's more than a month to work out whatever crazy motor you're dropping in.

17. Oh, yeah, that's the best part about old cars, everything is EASY! Easy, easy, easy.

Great score, Hack! Glad to see you have let go of your Fad T obsession.