Register now to get rid of these ads!

ness 54 chevy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrod54chevy, May 13, 2004.

1. benc609

benc609

some good info on the car. i've always loved the blue one. now i know what rear window was used and it was laid upside-down. does anyone know any more about the chop specs - amount, etc?

2. droplord49

droplord49
    from Bryan, Tx

Did Bob Hirohata hold Barris's flashlight? Probably not.

3. COS

COS
    from KCMO

Man the blue on that one is SICK!! Wonder what color of blue it is or what the process to make that color was!! Reminds me of Jesse's Merc that A.S.S. did..

-COS

4. VONRUBEN65

VONRUBEN65
    from LOMITA

I like it better red/maroon whatever you wana call it

5. Stone

Stone

What was the quote around here. "Rockstar with a Torque wrench"?

I love both of those cars.

6. I like guitars, but I can't play one worth a shit.

7. If you did a search you would see Cole already answered this question...oh wait this was your attempt to be funny by ripping on someone you don't know...to answer your question, yes, he did lay a HAND in the making of this car. But I guess it's just better to make fun of him instead...

8. Janne

Janne

Yes, that's beautiful, but I have to do the chop with the B-pillar.

9. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

what difference does it make???
    you can bet if i had the $$, id have cole build a car for me..

10. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

the profile of the back of the roof should still come in handy...

11. Dude the problem is that Ness goes around trying to look like a mechanic and takes pictures with tools and when I have heard that he does not particulary know too much about cars.

SUUUURE its fine to have someone build a car for you if they are an awesome builder and you got the cash, but it is STUPID to go around pretending like you are 'CAPTAIN GREASER!!!" the "master of Fonze!!" when you are not. ya know

12. Ha and no I dont feel like doing a search, so hey thanks for answering my question for me!!

13. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

clueless...

Ness ,going around trying to look like captian greaser? wtf?,,because some 'culture' magazine took a pic of him while doing an interview ..(actually,if you read the interview,you would have read that he said Cole has way more talent in his pinky than he does when it comes to this stuff...)

talk all the shit you want,,,,i was a fan since way back in the 80's...i met the man along time ago after a show at the Paladuim and got to shoot the shit with him...he is a car guy to the fullest,,his freind is Cole,,can you blame the muther fucker for having Cole build the car for him...i am going to do a search and check out your shit pile,,(hope it looks really good)...,,,,,say that to his face and he will knock all your front teeth out,,,

14. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

wow,,that was quick! didnt see shit.....

15. HAHAHA oh youre going to do a search? Ha thats pretty neat and creepy. Let me point out the difference, I dont go around claiming to be the car master. If you asked my about my cars I would desrible them as the projects that they are. I probably wouldnt let any magazines take picutes of me holding tools that I never actually use.

dude maybe I dont like my front teeth!! I'd love the fonze to grace my face. BUT HERE is tha point grumpy pants, I am straight up asking IF he does or not. Just cause people like his music doesnt mean you have to rush to menstrate all over the place about the question. I want to know if he knows anything, thats what I asked. So hey you answered the question a little bit for me, how interesting.

16. harpboys4

harpboys4
    from So Cal

wow another thread gone wrong.The power of hiding behind a keyboard.Hotrods fellas the site is about hodrods.

17. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

hahhaa,,,

shut the fuck up already duesche bag....

18. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

i agree,,and customs too!,lets get back to admiring them.

19. That is the most awesome spelling of "douche" I've ever seen.

OOOkay that does it for me, everyone have a good one. hope we can all put on our big girl skirts on, I'm going to go hide behind my keyboard.

20. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

me too Boss,,,

,,you are so RAD!

21. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I love haters.

22. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

you rip on people for spelling and yet you have numerous fuck ups in this run on of a "paragraph". You also state that you "probably wouldn't let any magazines take pictures..." key word here being probably. Im sure if a mag came to your door and said "hey there, need some pics of a guy using this flimflamoul wrench, would you mind possibly posing for us, we'll pay you 500 bucks". Your saying you would turn that down, cause you didnt "use the tool" fuck that, we all know what you'd do. So shut up enjoy the pics and quit bitching so this thread doesn't get closed.

23. VONRUBEN65

VONRUBEN65
    from LOMITA

I saw we all just fight!!! Hahaha relax fellers!!!

24. cole

cole

Ness slept at my shop, for weeks at a time, we tortured him bob seger , made him do the worst bullshit, he got dirty, cut, and was one of the guys, bought lunch , and he has a good eye and a sense of humor. He has been a good friend for a long time.

He helped on his car plenty. I have been in alot of pictures that are bull shit that some lame made me pose for. Glad you like the kemps- CF

25. John50

John50

Ness lives down the street from me and i have got a chance to talk cars with him a few times. He is a kool kat. He has a 49 merc tattooed on his stomach. That says enough for me.

26. Woah well thats pretty awesome to live near ness.

27. 53chevy

53chevy

Wow! I have a friend that has "King of Beers" tattooed on his belly (Hahaha!!) But really, Mike Ness is a cool person, met him a few times while hanging out with some of the guys in LK cc. He's an easy target I guess. Shit! we mimic his voice all the time. I'd say he knows his shit when it comes to Customs and their style.

Ken

28. Janne

Janne

Do you have any progress pictures of chop to share?

29. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

there ya go, from the man himself....

30. autocol

autocol

cole foster is here talking about the build on one of the modern classics, and you want to keep slinging shit.

seriously dude, fuck off, go through puberty, and THEN come talk about hotrods...

cole, show us a progress pic or two on that car... go on, you know you want to.