Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need to find some info on locating some parts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wayne57, Sep 7, 2011.

  1. wayne57
    Joined: Jun 16, 2010
    Posts: 18


    I have a 1951 Chevy deluxe with a delco dist i need a small plastic part that goes on the side called an isolator block (i think) the one i have is cracked in two.
    also i wanted to fix the ignition switch and the very small springs that go inside it. Any help will be appreciated

  2. adamshumard
    Joined: Jan 18, 2007
    Posts: 1,380

    Member if its not on there give them a call and they can probably help. Great people to deal with.

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.