Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Need to find a guy that was at the Canfield Fall Swap Meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 32rustedinpiece, Oct 22, 2018.

1. 32rustedinpiece

32rustedinpiece

I know this is a long shot.... but at the last swap meet in Canfield Ohio around September 13 or 14th there was an older gentleman selling some 32 ford parts and on his table I remember he had a new quickchange and a waterfall for a 36 ford cabriolet and I was talking to him about a 32 Cabriolet (I think) he was building and he had something else I was interested in and I lost his number. He was basically the only guy there selling traditional 32 parts, so if anyone remembers his table, you know what Im talking about. I want to say he was from the youngstown area or even across the border into Pennsylvania. He sets up in the same spot every time I have been there, and Ive bought parts off him in the past, but now cant find his number. If anyone knows who he is, or remembers a name, that would help. Its too long to wait till spring time to talk to him again!!! Below is a map of the fairgrounds, I want to say he was set up around #23 the Dining Hall. If you can help, let me know. Thanks
    upload_2018-10-22_20-46-2.png

chryslerfan55 and Casey Riley like this.
  2. Contact the people that put on the swapmeet, if he's a regular like you say, he probably reserves his spot in advance every year. They'll have a record of who it is.

Casey Riley and olscrounger like this.