Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Need this fitting

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by model A hooligan, Apr 28, 2018.

1. hey fellas I'm in desperate need of more of these brake fittings. I can't find them anywhere. Anyone know where I can find some?

Attached Files:

2. squirrel

squirrel

where did that one come from? and what size and type of fitting is it? is the hole inverted flare?

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

look for a Elbow Swivel - possibly 3/8x24NFx2 ? - check Dorman catalogs for most common supplier available through most auto parts stores - need more info from you

4. What’s the female end?
    Doorman or versa fittings should have what you need.
    What did it come off of?

5. Yeah. it's inverted flare. 3/8 fitting for 3/16 brake line.basically the male end,would fit in the female end of it. As in the male would go into the side of a master cylinder and then you could run your brake line into it. My master is under my dash and need to run my lines up from the bottom against the firewall. I also need it for a clutch slave setup I'm working with.

It's not off of anything. It's aftermarket that I can't seem to find now.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  6. squirrel

squirrel

7. squirrel

squirrel

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    Max Gearhead likes this.
  8. Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  9. We have a new brake vendor here but I cannot recall his co. name. He has been very helpful with other build questions. I will try to find his info..........

10. 48stude

48stude

I have used that style of Brakequip fitting that I ordered through a company that makes hydraulic hoses . You might check around locally for a hydraulic hose co. Bill