Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Need some help from PHX,AZ hambers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by abe lugo, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Hey Guys,
    I bought a 64 Fairlane in Phoenix, I'm driving it out to LA this Friday night/Sat.
    Problem is it doesn't have a spare.
    My Parents are also visiting CA the same week, following me as drive back.

So if anyone has a ford 5 lug 14" spare with decent tire, I'd like to borrow it for a week, send it back with my parents.

I'd get two but one will do. O yeah and the hub hole on wheels is approx 2.75"

Anyone that is up to it just PM me.
    I beleive I can get my dad to pick it up this week, he's in the South Phoenix area.
    Thanks

2. desertdroog

desertdroog

Back up for the Phoenix crowd.

I wish I could help I don't have spares of any type...which now has me realizing that I really need to rectify that.

3. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

I have an extra 14" wheel you can have for $10 you can probably hit one of the used tire shops off Van Buren and get a spare for it for $10 or call these guys, I buy used tires from them always treat me right (623)872-1801

4. I have an original '64 Fairlane spare wheel and tire. Not sure of the quality of the tire, as its been sitting in the AZ heat a while, but it is yours if you can come get it. I am in north Phx. 602 705-6557 Bill

5. Mike

Mike

I've got a bunch of 14" small Ford pattern (5 no 4.5) wheels with decent tires on 'em out in the yard. I run 15" wheels on all my stuff, I just keep the 14" ones around for rollers and I have more than I need. You can have one of them for keeps, no charge if you want.

Give me a hollar 602-482-1839

Also, if you're gonna be in town on Saturday, come on out to my car club's (Rattlers) show in central Phoenix. Here's a link below.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315386

6. Thanks guys, I'll be making some calls tonight.
    I really appreciate the effort,I'll see about getting my dad to pick some of these up during the week.
    Abe