Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need some help finding a pair of wheels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rootbrothers spl., Jun 21, 2009.

1. rootbrothers spl.

rootbrothers spl.
    from indiana

I recently bought my first car a 65' dodge dart GT and have plans to build a vintage gasser. The projects been under way for about a year now and im and having a hell of a time tring to find a pair of front wheels because the car has a very odd 4'' bolt pattern. I'm looking for either a pair of 4'' or 3'' wide cragars or slots with the odd 4'' bolt pattern. A couple of months ago I bought a pair of wheels from cragar to mount my street tires on but the thinnest that cragar made with the 4'' bolt pattern was 6'' wide. One of the ideas i could do is just to get a adapter to change to 4'' bolt pattern to a chevy or ford pattern. But i was hoping that somebody out there new where i could find a pair of wheels or if somebody had a pair of wheels that could be bought for a reasonable price with my 4'' pattern. So thanks for reading and i would appeciate any advise or help I can get with solving this issue.:D

2. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

man, i wish you posted this a month ago. i had a beutiful pair of 15x3 fentons, with the 4" bolt pattern. couldnt give em away! i didnt pay much for them, but didnt get as much as i wanted for them either. i have had a lot of skinny slots, and that was the only pair i ever saw with that bolt pattern. im sure you will find something. good luck!!!

3. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

Try posting in classified section....