Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need some answers...

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Fortunateson, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Hi there,

I have two questions:

1. Why don't I receive an email alert for a watched thread when I have requested them?

2. How do I report a thread that doesn't fit the criteria of this forum, in particular the resurrected "O/T Armed Forces" one that's going on now? I really don't understand how this fits. You may want to read my post on page seven of the thread.

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  2. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

at the bottom of every post is the report button. It is in red simply hit that button to report a thread. I went ahead and locked the ot post you mentioned.

3. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

#2 You can report a thread by using the report button. See picture below. I did read your post in the thread. I think you are not seeing the correlation between a service member and a past/present/future hot rodder. Many people get their mechanical start in the services which allowed them to progress mechanically during/after their time served. To compare them to a "hair stylist, florist, or interior designer" is pretty silly and to me shows a lack of understanding what a career in the military could provide. If you don't want to read the thread pass it over. Posting 2x just shows you're trolling it. Just my .02c

upload_2019-9-11_13-1-58.png

48fordnut likes this.
  4. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

sometimes subscriptions on threads expire for no reason. simply make a post on the thread to renew. I have had to do that myself...

48fordnut likes this.