Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need some advice... Family, cars, trimming the herd, etc,,,

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chromedRAT, May 20, 2012.

1. My thoughts exactly. Sell both & find a running $5000 driver that you can enjoy NOW. You deserve a little reward/escape for busting your ass like you have. I remember when you stepped up and into the lives of those twins. You dropped everything to take care of your family & I respect that.

Don't be dragging those babies to a car show until you know they are old enough to WANT to be there though. There's not much that bothers me more than some dipshit dad who thinks he has to take his toddler (or younger) kid to every car show. I've never seen such a miserable bunch of roasting hot little kids. Dogs at car shows piss me off too but that's neither here nor there....

Anyway, sell out & buy the 5K driver. A fresh ride would feel good.

(Of course, a new batch of shift knobs would make some quick $$$ too. Your fans are waiting. ;))

JH

2. alchemy

alchemy

I make stuff (cast aluminum taillights, dash panels, misc.) to sell to help fund household bills and hotrod parts. I know your work (I won the HAMB Drags shift knob years ago), and the profit from your products should go a long way towards fixing the cars you have and making your household run. Keep both cars, and get busy on shift knobs in some spare time.