Register now to get rid of these ads!

need sheetmetal help in seattle

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by forsakenfew, May 1, 2006.

1. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

i have an extra lower dash for my catalina that i need to have the stereo holes filled. want a nice smoothed look when harpoon paints it.

who in seattle can help me with this? shop recommendations? and no, i cant do it myself. i have NO skills with welding sheet metal, and this is the only spare dash i have. needs to be done right the first time.

2. you talk to Keith yet...he can weld anyhting it seems....give him a few days, as he just went to the dentist today....

3. Bring it to me. I will do it for you for free. Dale
    Do you have my number?

4. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

hey dale. i'll bring it down on wednesday. (I'm the one setting up the photo shoot) take a look at it then and tell me what ya think!! thanks man

5. Is this photo deal on Wed.? Hope I can make it. Dale

6. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Erik: I might be late but just wanted to say that I can do it if you bring tools!

7. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

hey micah, how ya been??? i don't have too much in the way of body work tools. got the mig, and a few assorted dollies and the such. just don't know how to use em.

8. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

dale, please pm about this. am kinda counting on yer truck. please get ahold of me, cause i've only got 1 day to make other plans.

9. I'll be there. Don't worry. Let's hope it's sunny.

10. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

well, the shoot is gonna be inside, but you'll have to deal with the drive on the way up!!!! thanks for helping out with the shoot! seans coming as well, right??

11. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

If you got a hammer and scissors besides mig and dolly, that's it! I think the ball is rolling already but if you want me to do it just let me know. It takes about 2 hours and 3 beers. :p

12. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

hey man, i'll let ya know after wednesday!! i pay way more than 3 beers. i usually start at 5......HAHA