Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need PS hoses for Caviler rack to Ford pump

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RDAH, Dec 5, 2012.

1. RDAH

RDAH
    from NL, WI

e-mailed Wurth & have'nt gotten an answer back in the last 2 weeks. What type of, or size O-ring fitting go on the rack. There's lots of different types in Summit & Speedway.
    I need numbers, type, & size.

2. I don't have a answer for your question,but I will look to see if I have any paper work for where I got mine.I have one of Ricks kits in my 57 wagon and had to buy those fittings also.I wanna say I bought them from pure choice or godmans I can't remember.I waited over two years for Rick to finally make good on sending me everything,nothing like charging my cc and not sending my parts for over 2 years,talk about aggrevation!!

3. RDAH

RDAH
    from NL, WI

Wow, your a very patient guy. If you can find any info just add it to my post. I bought my brackets at Iola last year & the guy was supposed to e-mail me with the info, he never did & he doesn't answer his phone. He was from southern Wi.

4. parklane

parklane

Ya, I would like that info too. Thanks

5. JEM

JEM

You need the hard line ends from the rack and pump and a Parker Hannifin dealer.

The easiest approach is their Ferrul-Loc fittings crimped onto 3/8 hydraulic hose, the other alternative would be -6 JIC hose ends on the hydraulic hose, sleeves and tube nuts, and 37 deg flares

Theres other approaches but these leave you able to replace each piece of the line individually if you needed to.

6. RDAH

RDAH
    from NL, WI

Thanks JEM, I'll get my Graiger book out and look at some parker fittings #s.

7. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

There must be a hydraulic repair shop in your area for front end loaders, garbage trucks and farm equipment. Take your old fittings from the rack and the pump and they will make one up for you while you wait as long as you measure the distance. A Google search should supply plenty of local shops.

8. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

Dont some of the parts stores have the equipment to mke hoses ?

9. 36DodgeRam

36DodgeRam

Good Advice! Thats what I did 12 years ago, still no leaks.

10. RDAH

RDAH
    from NL, WI

I don't have any fitting on the new rack I bought.