Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need Pictures of Leo Santuccis 50 Chev

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 37 BILL, Nov 22, 2010.

1. 37 BILL

37 BILL
    from Bristol CT

Hi all, I drive for Leo and Terry Santucci...thier 54 Stude with the turbo,inline six, with a mech fuel inj....as many of you six guys know...Leo wrecked his 50 chev at New England Dragway a few years Back....I would like to put together an album of that 50 chev and of the stude from a spectator or friends perspective....to let him know what he really means to some of us six die hards( I admit I became one driving for these two awsome and extremly deticated people)...he is tireless in his development of six cyl power...as many of you see in his book.....that I call the six cyl h p Bible....can you guysor gals please help me out with this project....also...maybe express what his dedication might have done for you or has touched you life......thanks in advavce for your help....he is one of nicest people I know...and I think he will be truelly humbled by this.....

2. 37 BILL

37 BILL
    from Bristol CT

ok....if no pictures...maybe just a word or two about the man...his six cyl efforts...how they have helped you....I can allways amend my Idea.....thanks