Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need NOS Parts Reference

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by adamshumard, Jan 16, 2014.

1. adamshumard

adamshumard

I recently acquired a huge lot of parts from the widow of a buddy who bought out an old parts house some years ago. Most all the parts have part numbers, but I am playing hell finding out what they actually are. One for instance is an Arrow 81-1066P Fuel pump. Online I can find absolutely nothing on it. Does anyone know of some sort or reference for these parts? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. brad2v

brad2v

Aftermarket stuff? Yer gonna need a big pile of old parts books. Any chance those are in the pile somewhere too?

3. adamshumard

adamshumard

I'm hoping so. But I havent found them yet.

4. adamshumard

adamshumard

It all came out of an old napa.

5. Mr T body

Mr T body
    Alliance Vendor
    from BHC AZ

I don't how (or if) you've given much thought to cataloging your inventory, but I list everything in Excel spreadsheets with as much sortable data as I can. This will help you in one very cool way. When you find a resource, you can sort the sheet to show all "Arrow" parts and fill in a description column for the application. You can include quantity on-hand, cost, sale (by a modifiable margin), you name it.
    I'll look to see if I have any old Napa price sheets and catalogs that may help.

6. adamshumard

adamshumard

That would be very much appreciated. There are a lot of good parts if I can ever figure out what they all are.

7. brad2v

brad2v

This is good advice. I'm inclined to think the books should be there. Once they turn up, pm me if ya like. I'm a partsguy, so I should be able to help with finding stuff in the catalogs.

8. Your going to have to make friends with someone at a NAPA store,if they are like the local one the have catalogs under the counter that go way back. HRP