Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need info on 30's Royal Knight

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rustahaulic, Dec 2, 2007.

1. So as I tromped through an unplundered 40 or so acre yard of "unbelivable unmolested classis steel", I found a coupe that looks very similar to a Model a Ford but wasnt...the only insignia I could find said "Royal Knight" on the headlights...which were cool fat and unlike I'd ever seen...
    I googled the name but no luck...anyone have a clue?:confused: I have pic's but batteries died and alas I have forgotten my charger for the camera...

2. Fenders

Fenders

So... Royal Knight made the headlights...?
    If you have pix why do you have to recharge your camera? Just pull the memory and post the F'n pix.

3. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

4. HotRodPaint.com

HotRodPaint.com

I say Willys too.

5. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Willys Knight.

Couldn't find a coupe but this is a 31 sedan, Look like it?

Attached Files:

6. Well I am aware I have a 2 gig memory card but I am at my parents house not mine so NO card reader...

As far as the lights go it's labeled "Royal Knight" on the trim rings..I will post pix of them when I get home tomorrow with all the cool ole steel I scored this weekend..28 A coupe, 28 A p/u and bed..

The car looks similar but the headlights are not the same..

7. HOTRODRUBBER

HOTRODRUBBER

My Willys Knight.........
    It needs some headlites too.

Attached Files: