Register now to get rid of these ads!

need info on 30-31 model a pickup stuff

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kozik, Feb 5, 2009.

1. kozik

kozik

so yesterday I fell prey to temptation and bought a couple of sheds full of
    model a truck stuff, in addition to what is basically an entire half way apart truck there is also a complete second 'doodlebug' tractor,some power takeoff parts for farm use and multiple and I mean multiple extra parts 4-6 of each of 4 cylinder engines, sheetmetal parts, steering columns ,rear ends,trim parts etc its a massive pile. I am going to be be pulling the stuff out of the farm over the next few weekends with an eye to sorting through it and put together a truck with an 'upgraded' driveline, probably a flathead. anyway, is there a publication or some other 'handy' information manuals I can get that will help me figure out what all the stuff is so I can catalog it as I clean it up? Also, is there any 'good' info on how to modify the frame etc for the larger engine and so on? All the stuff got stashed away circa 1960,they are tearing down the barns so it was a weird 'take it all' for next to nothing deal,couldnt resist.

thanks for your patience, any info would be appreciated.

2. PAPASMURF

PAPASMURF

get a catalog from Vintage ford. It has diagrams and pictures of everything in the Model A catalog.

3. PAPASMURF

PAPASMURF

Sorry, Sacramento Vintage Ford.