Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need help with a PPG code

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flatblackindustries, May 22, 2008.

1. flatblackindustries

flatblackindustries
    from Ogden, UT

Can any one help me with the formula break down on PPG #25211 Metallic Gold or tell me where I can get a color match swatch to match?

Thanks
    N

2. jon_p

jon_p

Best bet would be a local PPG paint jobber. They would be able to come up with a swatch or chip, if available, so you could see the color. Also most any paint jobber can cross reference the PPG stock code into another paint line if need be. worst case scenario you could ask them to mix up a couple ounces of the color and do a spray out. any body shop could do the same as well.

jon

3. If you can wait until tuesday I can help you out.

4. flatblackindustries

flatblackindustries
    from Ogden, UT

Thanks guys,

Our local PPG rep cant get the numbers untill tomorrow and were trying to shoot this tonight.
    We are working off of build documents with no visible color ref. and we don't use the PPG system.

5. ntxcustoms

ntxcustoms
    from dfw

I can help you but I need more info. Is it a stock color? Year? make? nothing is coming up with the number listed.