Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need help transporting!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mitchell de Moor, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Need help getting one car to the States and bringing two into Canada. I have tried the H.A.M.B. O-Dex but no one willing to cross the border. Here is the cars that need to be transported.

Toronto, Ontario:
    1956 Ford (4-Door Sedan). Running/Driving/Plated/Titled

Methow Valley, Washington:
    1950 Ford Coupe. Project/Roller/Title
    1965 Ford Falcon Sedan Delivery. Running/Driving/Title

Is there anybody that could help or does anyone know anyone. It will be a trade done with me and a fellow HAMBer and we need shipping done. Doesn't matter who's cars leave first. I will probably be hiring a broker to handle all the border stuff for me.

Thanks!

2. Why don't you guys just meet on the US side to do the trade ?

Going into Canada - relatively easy

Coming back into the US - pain in the @ss

Jim

3. Get a broker and save some headaches you will be glad you did because when you have documents with vehicle its usually a breeze. Just keep your mouth shut and only answer questions directed about the vehicles.

4. 4000 kilometers apart.

5. I've seen this comment from a few different people in the past. Always wondered: how do you suggest the Canadian then get his cars home? Arrange a second Canadian shipper to bring them across the border and the rest of the way? :rolleyes:

6. Also, check out On the Move Transport out of Mississauga. He advertises in Old Autos. Don't have his number handy, but hes a retired cop who does hauls as a part time job. Had him move my truck, he has no problem going in and out of Canada, or cross country.

7. Thanks man!

8. I am dropping off Monday in Blaine, WA for someone
    meeting me from Canada to accept delivery ......

I am available at this time for enclosed vehicle transport to
    anywhere in the lower 48 states .....

Jim
    lower 48 states

9. If he was able to come across to the American side, I would have already done this transport for him long ago