Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Need Help IDing this 34 Ford

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ted Kempgens, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Ted Kempgens

Ted Kempgens
    from Florida

This 34 has been in Florida since 1977 and was purchased in Texas in 1971 and taken to Detroit. The current owner has owned it since 77 and is thinking about restoring it back to its original condition. The car was supposed to have been built in the 50's or 60's. Its an all steel 5 window with the top chop and filler done in lead. The most unique feature is the 49 to 54 Chevy car front end and the craftsmanship that was done installing it. The nerf bars and louvered hood are also original. In 71 it had a 48 Olds rear end a 283 Chevy and 3 speed. 51 Ford steering column and 55 Dodge gauge clusters with SW gauges installed in the clusters. The paint has been black, yellow,red and black. The pictures are from 77. Any help documenting this old Hot Rod would be greatly appreacited. I know that the H.A.M.B. is the best automotive detective group around and hoping we can locate the history of this 34. Thanks in advance, Ted Kempgens

Attached Files:

2. Ted Kempgens

Ted Kempgens
    from Florida

Cant believe no one knows this car, Please help Guy's,

3. Ted Kempgens

Ted Kempgens
    from Florida

Asking again, Please help IDing This Coupe

4. Change your title-
    Use "Id" - Texas - 1971.

I thought you needed help on a build

5. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

Good luck in your search for info. That is a nice looking coupe.

6. I changed your title...hope you don't mind.