Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Need help identifying a batch of hubcaps I found

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Graham M, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Graham M

Graham M
    from Calgary AB

Hey guys, at my dads farm I was helping clean out one of the old sheds, and came across a box full of these hubcaps. I need help identifying what years (& models) these are for.
    Since I dont have any use for these (I have a Chev, none of these are Chev/GM) I may as well sell them on here to anybody that needs them. Whats a good asking price as well for the singles, pairs or sets?

Thanks a ton for offering any advice you can.
    First ones are Pontiacs (pair) one is in okay shape, the other has a few dings. I assume late 50's? I dont know if these two are salvageable.
    [​IMG]

Second set (4) is IHC, I assume these are off of a 40's IHC truck.
    [​IMG]

Same with the last set of 4. Also seem to be from the 50's. These are IHC. Two are very nice, one has a few dings, the other (as you can see by the pic) has been crushed a bit, and almost an oval shape. I dont know if its salvageable, but.....
    [​IMG]

Then I have this single, I assume mid 60's? its in decent shape for its age.
    [​IMG]

These are singles of Ford hubcaps. I assume late 60's 70's?
    [​IMG]

2. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

the last one is the same as on my '63 ford 300 (galaxie)

3. Graham M

Graham M
    from Calgary AB

^ Aha! and so it is! great thank you. Id be interested to see the story of how we ended up with that one. All these hubcaps are from cars & trucks we've owned at some point.
    Thank you so much BTW.

Any other ideas as to what everything else is from?

EDIT: I just found out that other single one (2nd last pic) is also from a Ford truck or Galaxie, mid 60's as well.

4. SquireDon

SquireDon
    from Oregon

The mid 60's one that is painted silver and black with the crown in the middle is '68-'70 Ford truck poverty cap. The painted ones were for trucks, and the shiny stainless version were for the cars.