Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Need Creitz & Greer Dragster Photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mrwizard, Jul 21, 2017.

1. mrwizard

mrwizard
    from Texas

Hello Folks,
    I don't post much and usually lerk. However I'm needing some help finding photos of the Creitz & Greer dragster as reference for an illustration i'm working on. I know theres quite a few here who lived in that time that may have photos. I'm hoping you could share them so that I might complete this piece. I really need side photos of the car referencing the lettering and such. Clear as possible. Heres where I'm at so far:
    Creitz-n-Greer.jpg

heres photos I already have:
    1498593103_e836b239c4_o.jpg
    4145332018_5a477fa907_o.jpg

I appreciate any help givin.
    Aaron

s55mercury66, jnaki and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

3. Bttt.
    Beautiful paint on a beautiful 'chute pack/roll bar fairing.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. mrwizard

mrwizard
    from Texas

If anyone could tell me what it says under the header and under the Creitz & Greer name that'd still be helpful. I could wing the font style. Whats under the header I'd figure is names of team members or sponsors but I don't know who. I'm at a loss because I can't make out any of those plus I can't make out the lettering style/fonts. I could make stuff up but I'm trying to be as close to original as I can. Maybe something will come up. I appreciate the bumps guys :).