Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need advice on a set of Astro Supremes for a 62 Bel Air wagon

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tetanusshot, Aug 19, 2012.

1. I just found a great deal on a set of boxed Astro Supremes (US Made) that are 15x7 with, according to the seller, "almost 3 inches" of backspacing. Would these be called reverse wheels? For those of you familiar with that car and those rims will have a good look and get good clearance? As far as I know the ride height is stock on the car but I was considering up to a 3" drop most likely settling on 2". The car is in storage in another state and awaiting some floor work so I am having to research and visualize what certain wheel/tire size combos might look like.

I was originally going to buy a set with 3.5-4" backspacing and put 215/75/15 pinner whitewalls on there. I was going for a period look. I'll attach a photo of the car as it currently looks. (20s and all!) :( In a nutshell, I guess my concern is the reverse rims giving it too much of a lowrider look. Not knocking that style but not the path I want to go with this car.

Thanks in advance for anyone kind enough to help! ( I did use the search function on here )

Attached Files: