Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Need a really good shop in No. Cal for my custom

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by bandreese, Aug 9, 2015.

1. bandreese

bandreese

I am looking for a really good shop to assist me in completing my Cadillac. I want to make this the best show/driver in the state. The car is really nice now and still wins trophy's at most shows but I feel it needs next level for next years season. I have only been in No. Cal for about 9 months so I don't have correct contacts yet. Thanks everyone for the help in advance.

2. Wow...ha been livin under a rock?

Oz Kustoms
    Sacramento Kustoms
    Blue Collar Kustoms
    Gambino Kustoms

All have built some bad ass cars

3. bandreese

bandreese

Thanks, and yes I have been under a rock called Vancouver Wa., so I know my circle people there well. Since I'm here in the bay area now I thought I should reach out and find out who I should get to know that truly understands there is a real art to the design and flow of a car. I have hit only 3 shows so far here and I was impressed with the quality of rides.

4. thirtytwo

thirtytwo

You must get paid very well where you work!

Special Ed likes this.

5. Kiwi Tinbender

Kiwi Tinbender

Really? I live and work in Vancouver, and I build cars for a living. Only been up here 20 years though, so I guess I didn`t make your `circle`......

I`d get in touch with Paul Garland....Huge talent, one man shop. Of course, if you want those Trophies, and you have to have `em right now, any of the Shops listed can help you.....

6. rtsidejohnny

rtsidejohnny

Depending on where you are in nor cal, check out, eastbayspeedandcustom.com talk to Brandon. Great work, great guys! Those other shops are all good too.
    Cheers, Johnny

7. sacramento kustoms has been closed for at least a year.

8. layedout49

layedout49

There's also altissimo

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

9. 'Mo

'Mo

10. bandreese

bandreese

Thanks I tried them and he never called me back.

11. rtsidejohnny

rtsidejohnny

Bandreese, wow I'm sorry. Not sure what happened but I'll get ahold of Brandon and see what he says (chew his ass off) Stay tuned.
    Johnny

12. bandreese

bandreese

Looks good and looks like he likes to build in the same style as me. I will email him. His Ph number was disconnected though. Thanks.