Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects need 60 ford truck spindles

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cadillac daddyo, Jan 11, 2010.

1. cadillac daddyo

cadillac daddyo
    from wichita ks

Does anybody know where i can find some 57-60 ford 1/2 ton truck spindles i have tried searching on here and the web but can'tfind any. although i dont work the computer very well the wife had to teach me just so i could be on the hamb :D. any help would be great because the kingpin bushing have gone out and i think more than not the pass side spindle will be toast when i tear it all down. thanks guys

2. cadillac daddyo

cadillac daddyo
    from wichita ks

a little bump a bump

3. put a "wanted" ad in the classifieds here on the hamb.

4. AllSteel36

AllSteel36
    from California

Might have some luck on Fordtrucks.com

5. Rusty

Rusty

i think i got some

6. cadillac daddyo

cadillac daddyo
    from wichita ks

i might have found a good used set from a fellow hamber still waiting to found out buti will keep you in mind rusty and i would of done a wanted ad but i am also open to links to new spindles sets as well i just cant find them i not the best when it comes to computer searching stuff
    thanks

7. cadillac daddyo

cadillac daddyo
    from wichita ks

might of found a set but i need to know what years are interchangable the set is from a 64 i know they share the same king pin dia but i also know the axles are different does any body know or could help me out my death woble is getin worse and this is my daily driver my caddy is pulled apart so i need to get this thing going right any body with any info or any thing that would be great

8. C. Montgomery

C. Montgomery

i have a pair off a '60

9. luckystiff

luckystiff

i've gotten tons of conflicting info on what interchanges. my 60 is an f250(3/4 ton) and i was just gonna do an axle flip front and rear if i could find the 1/2ton stuff. i've been told axles and spindles are the same on 1/2 and 3/4 tons with the differences being heavy duty springs and 8 lug hubs on the 3/4ton. i've also been told it's all the same 57-64 but never got that confirmed. which sucks as the 63 that i coulda robbed everything from got scraped already. i said to hell with it and am gonna do a jag clip i think. it sucks cause my the steering on my truck is probably better than 9outta10 out there. oh well selling the steering box should help recoop some of the clip money...ken....