Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need 32 ford 5 window coupe door hinges

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Toby Denham, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Does anyone know if '32 Ford 5 window coupe repro door hinges are available? I haven't had any luck so far finding any. I know lower roadster hinges (from Brookville) can be made to work. What would be great is if I could at least find the hinge straps (the part of the hinges that attaches to the body).

Does anyone have any 5 window doorhinges or parts for sale??

2. 32coupe

32coupe
    from michigan

ive got a set of right side hinges,if interested thx 32coupe

3. Thanks for your reply. Are the inner halves that fasten to the door in pretty good shape (threads still intact, etc.)? Also, how much are ya askin'?

I'm going out of town in the morning on vacation and will be back next Monday, so it may be hard for me to get back to you until then.
    Nevertheless, this is encouraging. I was starting too think I was goin' to have to make those suckers. Toby

4. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

MAC used to list them as individual straps made from brass. The pin hole was drilled but not the mounting hoels. Those sold for like $35-40 per piece. They also carried a full set for $300.

I've been looking for the left middle hinge for my '34 5W for better then five years. I really don't want to shell out three bills for all six hinges when I only need one.

Good luck.

Vance